Exemplar Home in Woodbrook Eco Village, Northern Ireland. Sofia Woods of the Eco Village’s ‘Woods Family’looks into an ESW-carved pumpkin.
Today marks the official close of Energy Saving Week for another year. Have you got everything you could out of our ‘Control’-themed week?
Give yourself a treat, not a trick:
- There’s still time to enter our prize draw to win a £20,000 energy-saving makeover for your home – just ring our advice line on 0800 512 012 before 5.30pm on Tuesday, and quote ‘Energy Saving Week competition‘.
- You can save a bit of energy every day by following our tips: little changes add up!
- Take control of your energy bills every week of the year.
- Drive smarter: you can walk instead of driving for short trips, and turn your engine off when you’re idling for more than a minute or two.
- If you have a blog or a website you can download one of our banners or our ‘I’m an energy saving blogger’ sidebar badge. Create that warm glow so you don’t start ‘lagging’ behind!
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or subscribe to our e-newsletter – and of course keep reading this blog, for frequent updates on energy-saving issues and initiatives.
Whatever you do: don’t let the energy goblins get you. Take control!